This report covers a collection of incidents reported from Might 24 to Might 30 as recorded within the Stanford College Division of Public Security (SUDPS) bulletin. Be taught extra concerning the Clery Act and the way The Each day approaches reporting on crime and security right here.
This story comprises references to sexual assault.
This can be a creating story and is anticipated to be up to date with blotter data from Might 29-30.
Wednesday, Might 24
- Between Might 1, 2022 and Might 24, 2023, stalking was reported at Mitchell Earth Sciences Constructing.
- Between 8 a.m. and 12 p.m. on Might 22, vandalism was reported at 340 Bonair Siding Street.
- Between 3 p.m. on Might 23 and 10 a.m. on Might 24, petty bicycle theft was reported at Escondido Village 2, Constructing 79.
The Each day has reached out to SUDPS for touch upon the reported stalking at Mitchell Earth Sciences Constructing.
Thursday, Might 25
- Between 1 a.m. and 1:16 a.m., a motorcar theft with a success and run collision and property injury was reported at Primary Quad.
- Between 8:30 a.m. and 9:35 a.m., second-degree housebreaking was reported at Lot 95 – Monitor Home.
- Between 6 a.m. and 11:20 p.m., disorderly conduct was reported at 57 Pearce Mitchell Place.
- Between 11 a.m. and seven p.m., identification theft was reported at 8 Peters Coutts Circle.
Friday, Might 26
- Between 9 p.m. on Might 25 and 10 a.m. on Might 26, petty theft of an electrical scooter was reported at Previous Union.
- Between 7 p.m. and 10 p.m., petty theft of an electrical scooter was reported at Roble Fitness center.
- At an unknown time between Jan. 1 and Mar. 3, an occasion of rape was reported at Kappa Alpha.
The Each day has reached out to SUDPS for touch upon the reported occasion of rape at Kappa Alpha.
Saturday, Might 27
- At an unknown time between Might 13 and Might 23, a motorbike was stolen at Robinson Home.
- Between 4 p.m. and 5 p.m., housebreaking was reported at Kappa Sigma.
- At 6 p.m., theft was reported at Kappa Sigma.