This report covers a number of incidents from April 25 to Could 1 as recorded within the Stanford College Division of Public Security (SUDPS) bulletin. Study extra concerning the Clery Act and the way The Day by day approaches reporting on crime and security right here.
Tuesday, April 25
- Between an unspecified time on Jan. 9 and Mar. 17, stalking was reported at 450 Jane Stanford Method.
- Between 10 a.m. on Mar. 1 and Apr. 25, petty theft of embezzlement was reported at Kappa Alpha Theta.
- Between 9 a.m. on Apr. 17 and 12 p.m. on Apr. 20, vandalism of $400 or extra was reported on the Oval.
- Between 8:30 a.m. on Apr. 24 and 10 a.m. on Apr. 25, property injury and violation of civil rights have been reported at 450 Jane Stanford Method Constructing 200.
- Between 6:20 a.m. and seven:45 p.m., grand theft of cash, property and automobile elements was reported on the Inventory Farm Parking Lot.
- Between 10:40 a.m. and 11:15 a.m., housebreaking from a motorcar was reported on the Cantor Arts Middle.
Wednesday, April 26
- Between 8 a.m. on Apr. 24 and 10:45 a.m. on Apr. 26, property injury was reported on the School Constructing East & West.
- Between 12:30 p.m. and 1:45 p.m., housebreaking from a motorcar was reported on the Tresidder Parking Lot.
Thursday, April 27
- Between 7 p.m. on Mar. 23 and 12 p.m. on Apr. 14, petty theft was reported at Mirrielees Highrise.
Friday, April 28
- Between 12 p.m. on Apr. 26 and 1 a.m. on Apr. 27, petty theft of a motorcycle was reported at Inexperienced Library.
- Between 7 p.m. on Apr. 27 and 10:00 a.m. on Apr. 28, petty theft of a motorcycle was reported at Tresidder Memorial Union.
- Between 12:01 a.m. and 9 a.m., grand theft of a motorcycle was reported at Florence Moore Corridor.
Saturday, April 29
- Between 9:45 a.m. and 6:30 p.m. on Apr. 28, petty theft of a motorcycle was reported on the Middle For Built-in Methods.
- Between 6:30 p.m. and 6:48 p.m. on Apr. 28, petty theft was reported at Lathrop Library.
Sunday, April 30
- Between 4 p.m. and seven p.m. on Apr. 29, petty theft was reported on the Bass Biology Constructing.
- Vandalism of lower than $400 At 1:13 p.m., vandalism of lower than $400 was reported on the Sand Hill Restrooms.
Monday, Could 1
- Between 2 p.m. on Apr. 27 and eight a.m. on Could 1, grand theft of cash, labor and property was reported on the Fleet Service Station.
The submit Police Blotter: Property injury, grand theft, vandalism appeared first on The Stanford Day by day.