This report covers a choice of incidents from Could 2 to Could 8 as recorded within the Stanford College Division of Public Security (SUDPS) bulletin. Study extra concerning the Clery Act and the way The Day by day approaches reporting on crime and security right here.
Tuesday, Could 2
- Between 5 p.m. on April 29 and 5 p.m. on Apr. 30, grand theft of cash, labor and property was reported at Lagunita-Granada.
- At 8:57 p.m. on Could 2, a success and run leading to damage was reported at Hundred Block.
- Between 7:36 p.m. July 1, 2022 and Could 2, 2023 an incident of pupil security was reported at 450 Jane Stanford Method.
- At an unspecified time, date and site stalking was reported.
Wednesday, Could 3
- At 2:50 a.m. Could 3 a warrant arrest misdemeanor was reported at Govs Nook Parking Lot.
- Between 7 p.m. on Mar. 5 and eight a.m. on Mar. 6 motorized vehicle theft was reported at Arrillaga Household Sports activities Middle.
- Between 3:40 p.m. on Could 1 and eight:55 p.m. on Could 3 impersonation was reported at 650 Jane Stanford Method.
Thursday, Could 4
- Between 5 p.m. on Could 3 and 10:48 a.m. Could 4 grand theft of cash, labor and property from a motorized vehicle was reported at EV 2 Constructing 60.
Friday, Could 5
- At 1 p.m. on Could 5 second-degree housebreaking from a motorized vehicle was reported at Palm Oval.
- Between 2:30 p.m. and 6:45 p.m. on Could 4 second-degree housebreaking from a motorized vehicle was reported at Roth Method Storage.
Saturday, Could 6
- Between 4:15 p.m. and 4:34 p.m. on Could 6 disorderly conduct was reportedly on the Surroundings and Power Constructing.
Monday, Could 8
- Between 12 p.m. on Could 1 and 9:15 a.m. on Could 8 an occasion of acquiring cash by false pretenses was reported at Kappa Kappa Gamma.
- Between 11:30 a.m. and 12:30 p.m. on Could 8 petty theft of an electrical scooter was reported at Lathrop Library.
- Between 11:40 a.m. on Could 5 and 11 a.m. on Could 8 grand theft of cash, labor and property was reported at Lathrop Library.
- Between 1:30 p.m. on Could 5 and eight p.m. on Could 7 grand theft of an electrical bicycle was reported at Lagunita-Granada.
- At 1:40 p.m. on Could 8 possession of knowledge with intention to fraud was reported at Ev Studio 6.
The put up Police Blotter: Hit and run, grand theft and fraud appeared first on The Stanford Day by day.